[Cob] Joe Kennedy comments on biochar in earth ovens

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 14:47:55 CDT 2011

Dear Joe,
We just launched the Dragon Pizza Oven and it was a smash hit. We ran it for five straight houts and collected at the end only a half cup of biochar.

Regards,
Ray

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.