[Cob] report on earthen floor, 14 months in

Jill Hogan info at mat.org.za
Fri Jan 18 14:52:52 CST 2013

Sorry I did the first floor in 2004

--
McGregor Alternative Technology
McGregor Alternative Technology Center "MAT"
jill.hogan at mat.org.za
www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za/>

We need to be the change we wish to see in the world - "Mohandas Ghandi"
McGregor Alternative Technology
If you do not wish to receive mail from us, please email unsubscribe in
your subject.