[Cob] Can I lay tile over a cob subfloor?

Jill info at mat.org.za
Fri Jan 27 01:27:26 CST 2017

I would do any of that I would just oil the floor well. Do you have a
stone foundation with no plastic as the water will then just filter
through and disappear. A friends house was filled with water from a
river flooding nearby. She couldn't deal with it right away and when she
got to it about three days later, there was no trace of the water it had
just filtered through the floor and into the earth below. Waterboard
wont allow the subfloor to dry and then you will be creating problems.
Barriers are problems, free flow is natures way of dealing.