Cob: housing and location

andrea arnold yodasroom at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 18:00:05 CST 2003

I am still fairly new to this email list, and with the
conversations on temperature, insulation, types of
building, etc have been increasingly curious of
everyone's current situation/background.

I am new to most forms of natural building (or any
building) and have been reading books like mad to
catch up on everything new that I find.  I plan to
attend several different workshops this year, and then
to build a house next year in my native areas -
northeastern PA or upstate NY.  Presently, I live in
WA state and will be out here til the end of summer.

My background is in environmental studies/ecology, and
horticulture.  I currently have a volunteer
job in WA doing conservation, restoration, and
environmental education.  Formerly I was the grower
and manager for a greenhouse/nursery.  My interest in
nature led me into natural building.

Would you mind all writing me a quick note to say:
 - where you live-
 - what you do-
 - what your background is in-
 -  what kinds of building experience or knowledge you
have or are interested in-
 - if you have some form of natural house, what it is
made out of-

Thanks,

Andrea
yodasroom at yahoo.com