Cob: cob & Enertia, best states for cob, permaculture!

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 18:36:10 CST 2003

And if you chose to try to integrate cob and Enertia, you might well have to
work with Enertia to avoid patent problems.

Jill  (Followed by Brian) wrote (I snipped):

 > Is it possible to utilize cob building with the Enertia building
 > system?

I don't know anything about the Enertia system other than what
your email linked to, but I suspect a system like the "Solar Slab"
that Kachadorian has successfully built into dozens of homes would
be much simpler to integrate with cob building.

-brian