Cob: cob & Enertia, best states for cob, permaculture!

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:55:55 CST 2003

Aha, the URL down there is where you get information on WWOOF programs, with
listings of people looking for apprentices, and some programs with paying
students.  I had to run a search before I could get it to work, though.
This is pasted from the web site.
http://www.organicvolunteers.com/
Looks identical to me.

Brent wrote (in response to Jill and others)

HI.  I would like to add to the solar issue regarding the northwest!  It
surprised me the other day when I visited a farm called mountain home in
coquilled oregon (www.organicvolunteers.com).  The "farm" is set into the
coast range of oregon on the west edge of the state.  The family has a huge
solar set up 16 panels with eight batteries, and it provides all the
electricity for up to 15 residents or so, and the only occasionally need
back up in january!

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup