Cob: Cob opportunities

Alex Keith akeith at apecnetwork.org
Fri Jan 10 19:17:38 CST 2003

Hi All,

I've just been monitoring discussion for about a month or so. I'm fairly new
to Portland, Oregon and fairly new to cob. Planning to take a workshop class
this spring though. My brother and I have plans to build in our native
Alabama some day.

I want to ask if anyone in the Portland area needs help cobbing anything.
It's maybe a little cool for it but I'm just wanting to get my hands into
some cob as soon possible. I don't currently have a car but I can get
around. Let me know if you need extra hands or know of opportunities.
Thanks.

Alex Keith