Cob: Re: RE:cob in OH

Ric Allan ric at mx5.net
Mon Jan 20 19:35:36 CST 2003

I would, and will...

Like everything else it involves giving thought to the design and execution,
building passive functionality in in coordination with site constraints and
peculiarities.  Cob is a material, not a strictly deliniated product with
few design possibilities.

Also, there's a world of difference between the climate in Cleveland and
Cincinnati....  Ohio is not that small!

Ric Allan
Loveland, Ohio
www.AnamCara.us