Cob: Cob Workshops in Texas

jennifer duran loverofcolorado at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 22:24:33 CST 2003

<P>I'd like to know as well. I am a native Austinite who is eager to help out in any way that I can. I am considering Cob Cottage Company sometime next year or New College of California Culture, Ecology, and Sustainable Living program with an emphasis in EcoDwelling. But until then, I'd like to help out as much as possible. I am currently doing various strawbale projects. I am also going to experiment by building a cob wall here in Austin for the Rhizome Collective and possibly an outdoor oven. April, if you're interested email me and we could talk. </P>
<P>Peace and Light,</P>
<P>Jenn<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: April Chronister <GOLDILOX1511 at YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>>Reply-To: April Chronister <GOLDILOX1511 at YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>>To: coblist at deatech.com
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Cob: Cob Workshops in Texas
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:30:51 -0800 (PST)
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>I was wondering if there are any groups in South or Central Texas that plan to hold cob workshops in the near future. I live on the Texas coast, but I am only two and a half hours from Austin. Thanks.
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>>Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now