Cob: Cob

Michael Grant tenortime at msn.com
Sun Jan 26 20:41:16 CST 2003

<DIV>I live in NC and am in  zone 7 whcih says that our mim temp is 10 degrees.  It is rarely that cold.  Am I a good candidate for cob?  </DIV>
<DIV>If you have these answers please help and if not maybe direct me to a guide that can answer these insulaton questions.   I know how I will insulate the floor and the roof jsut need to know about the walls.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance</DIV>
<DIV>Michael Grant</DIV>