Cob: Hi, I'm new, and I want to build a cob bathhouse!

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:36:33 CST 2003

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Cat here, hey  let the little ones make themselves out clay too! The model will become their play house !! take pictures as things progress and document floor plans just in case they go off on a tangent and you wake up one morning to a dragon!!   It will be soooo fantastic for them to imagine themselves in the home they will build and  live in go go!!</P></DIV>
<P><EM>for the good of all </EM>Cat<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: "loving mama" <LOVINGMAMAJOY at MSN.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>To: "Yun Que" <YUNK88 at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Re: Cob: Hi, I'm new, and I want to build a cob bathhouse!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:13:32 -0800
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> Thanks, to both of you! (and please keep the info coming) I love the idea of making a model and keeping it out. I've been thinking about this for years and have all sorts of ideas, but dh is just starting to realize what the possibilities may be. Something like that would help us get in alignment about what we want, and share ideas in an easy way! (btw, we do homeschool, or unschool, rather, and plan to continue).
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>