Cob: low wood products

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:18:43 CST 2003

Interesting list.

Links take you to the manufacturer's home page.

The person who sent it to me likes the roofing stuff as structural,
preinsulated, water catchment ready. Sounds like a quick and easy--if not
dirt cheap--solution for cob.  I do wonder about the isocyanurate
insulation, though.  If there are ANY isocyanates floating around I can't
use it--spent too much time exposed to automotive paints in the bad old
days.

http://www.castleblock.com/products.html#Top%20Anchor