Cob:

Jill hotmail writejill at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:05:33 CST 2003

Water is bad for cob. Right? So, how does this work in the bathroom or in a kitchen with all that steam?
I have several cob books (Smith & the esteemed Ivanto) and I don't see much on the subject.
How is it you can make a sauna with it? Doesn't the steam just sit on the wall?

We opted, after looking at the cost of bathroom fixtures, to just have a drain in the floor, and run slats of redwood (removable for cleaning or changing out) to stand on and the shower heads coming out of the wall. Is this possible?
Jill