Cob: Lets get it back on topic!

phil phawn1 at excite.com
Mon Feb 24 15:13:15 CST 2003

For those that would like to discuss subjects other than cob go here:

Post message:  greenliving at yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  greenliving-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

I've just created the group so there are no messages as yet.

On topic:

For those that have built a cob structure, what was the common height of your wall? How far up did you go with a knee wall (other than the obvious)? Did you go higher to save on cob? I have lots of stone but don't know how much usable clay I have.

Phil