Cob: One Bad Apple spoils..................

dcv dcv at datawise.net
Thu Mar 6 15:11:55 CST 2003

OK Dorothy, you are also entitled to your opinion, of course. But so are the rest of the "simple" folks on this list.

I have been with this list for a LONG time. Darel has some validity to the input that he contributes to the group, that is fine. Having said that, the delivery is flawed, in that the condescending approach to the sharing of his knowledge is ridiculous. The newbies on this group are treated as though they just fell off of a turnip truck.

I do not presume to change an individuals personality, only to react with disgust when I see many good people put down, for the comments they make. This is why so many people are only "lurkers" and do not get involved because of the fear that they will be made to look stupid.

I am in receipt of dozens of emails - off list - sent to me personally that are sick of this persons arrogance.

Good luck and kind regards.

Dan