Cob: rats?

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:38:17 CST 2003

that is the true nature of the little beasties. keeping them out is your
best defense as they are hard to kill. general sanitation helps, as does
keeping the area around your home neat, mown, and free of places for them to
nest. the navy showed me a photo of a baby whose cheek had been bitten
through because a rat wanted the milk inside. sorry about being so lurid,
but rats don't get any of the consideration i give other animals, since i
saw that photo.

david