Cob: Earthday Celebration in Western New York

lois hilton loishilton at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 14:10:34 CDT 2003

A coalition of interested people along with the city of Olean (south of Buffalo) have organised an Earthday Celebration on the 26th of this month. We have a large park and a rec. center with lots of space for set-ups and displays. It will be a fun-packed event with representation from lots of folks promoting earth friendly sustainable actions. Unfortunately we were unable to locate any natural builders and although I know it's pretty last minute, I was hoping there might be someone out there who'd be interested in coming. It will open at 9a.m. til 5. We're expecting a few thousand people to attend and any informational stuff would be appreciated. We'll have tables to display promotional/educational materials for people who can't attend. Anyone interested can call John Garlow at :716 307 7869. Or contact me, Lois Hilton at 716 474 7311.