Cob: Re: cellulose and plaster

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Mon May 26 09:24:22 CDT 2003

Hidare all,,,  Fibre,,,  In my survival books,,in the cordage section,
ot talks about ; Stinging Nettle, HorseWeeds, Milk Weed, Hemp,
Cat Tail,...  In order to make cords, You would use a round smooth
rock to pound the peth out of the stalks...
Now,, in my history,, Working at a factory that made
Fibre Speaker Cones...  We used KAPOK...  We baught it by the
Rail Road Car...  and it was cheap...
Do I hear CO-OP???
Still trying to be Helpfullllllll    ,,,   bill