Cob: Questions about wool- air gap venting in roof

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Jun 11 21:36:02 CDT 2003

David's mail seems to have answered why my wool clothes were a feast for
moths.

However, I still prefer the idea of a clay light straw around fire
areas.   Ideally, if you have a fire place in a central area you need no
insulation, but rather mass around it to store the heat for when the
fire goes out.      Wool seems alfright for attic and other applications.

Darel