Cob: steel building with cob walls

JanetinTenn at aol.com JanetinTenn at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 18:47:40 CDT 2003

Hello Cobbers,
I finally have my septic system in, the water and electricity  brought to the
building site, and ready to start construction.  I think I have decided to
buy a steel building, 52' x 60' (yes, I know that is big) without the wall
panels, kinda like a large steel pole barn with cob walls.
Does any one have any thoughts on insulation, consendation,  or any problems
associated with a steel/cob hybrid building?  thanx,  janet, on the cumberland
plateau