Cob: Re: small spaces

R M teachingmama8 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 15:48:14 CDT 2003

Charmaine wrote:
planning for kids to grow to teens, it may be good to build a few small cob spaces with private , separate kid quarters.. breezeways and  green growing vines over  walkways between cob structures is also very attractive.

That's so cool that you said that, that's the idea we had in mind.  Our kids are young, but they will grow and we plan on having more, so we will need some space.  We were thinking of a cloverleaf design.  We'd build the first unit to live in, then add on the other two later.  I hadn't thought of having vines grow over the breezeways, how beautiful!
Thanks!
Rachel