Cob: Using AE>>Too much linseed oil

Taylor Publishing-DirtCheapBuilder tms at northcoast.com
Fri Aug 22 19:07:09 CDT 2003

Thanks for your response, I feel a bit uncomfortable with this option.

+++++++++++

I understand.....  just keep in mind modern AE is composted dinosaurs
and organics, this  material doesn't offgas, and is simply unprocessed
tar suspended in water.. no chemicals are added

.I think varathane is a chemical plastic, totally man made.

there are degrees of purism in "natural" building...pressure treated
wood, OSB, cement,  chemical paints,  etc

One has to pick their battles and choose, persoanlly, what is more
acceptable from a range of materials.

good luck

Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
PO Box 375, Cutten   CA 95534 707-441-1632    books at dirtcheapbuilder.com
 http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com    http://www.papercrete.com