Cob: Diatomaceous Earth

jfrost jsf3018 at neo.tamu.edu
Thu Sep 11 08:53:31 CDT 2003

I don't want to get in trouble for being off topic,
but because it concerns  " health" ...
I need to tell you that the guy that does a radio
talk show has said for years that the difference
with the Diat. Earth is very important !!!!

The food grade is fine..we eat it everyday in our
processed foods.
The Swimming pool D.E. used for filtering has
been heated which changes its size.
Pool D.E. is very Dangerous to breath. and knowing how
with time the cob may get worn & become dust
it is not a good idea. Plus really the more critical time is
when you are handling it to incorporate into the cob.

anyway if you want you could do a search on his site:
www.dirtdoctor.com    click on   "INformation"

good luck!
jfrost