[Cob] Earthship environment in Cob home

Sharon Cox ltlwhtwolf1316 at netscape.net
Thu Sep 25 08:19:50 CDT 2003

Hello everyone,
I am new to this list and have searched the archives and found only a
few suggestions about incorporating an earthship environment in a cob
home.  I would like to build with cob, and also have the
greenhouse/graywater system in the home along with the passive solar. I
guess my biggest question is can the cob hold up with the higher
humidity that is produced with the indoor graywater system? If you have
any suggestions, alternatives, or info that will help me, I sure would
appreciate it.

Thank you,
Sharon
--