[Cob] RE: Earthship environment in cob home

Sharon Cox ltlwhtwolf1316 at netscape.net
Fri Sep 26 00:20:24 CDT 2003

Quinn,
If you go to "earthship.com" you will find information on earthships,
which are homes made from earthrammed tires. The site also has info on
on a self-sufficient home that I want to incorporate into a cob home.

Darel,
Thank you for the info. Now I am getting real excited about my future
cob home.  I so like the earthships selfsufficiency but not it's
expense!!  I was sold on cob before I  found earthships and then sorta
strayed for the graywater systems.  Now I can come back to cob and keep
my graywater system as well. Yeahhhh!1

Has anyone here on the list built a cob home with a graywater system?
I am so glad I found this list, thank you all!

Sharon

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/