[Cob] non-building code areas

Jilly JILLPRUETT at peoplepc.com
Thu Oct 30 21:22:15 CST 2003

Getting no where positive with the officials for the area I wanted to build. (I did call in questions, in a hypothetical scenario). Even with the minimum square footage option.
Unfortunately, it doesn't sound positive and is turning my head toward different areas altogether, as it is more important for me to live in this uplifting sculptural house than to live in or around Port Orchard. That being said...

How can I find out what areas do not have building codes, so I can weigh my options?
I hear from this list that this is true in (parts of) Missouri, Tennessee and W Virginia.

jilly
p.s. Thank you all for the support / emails I received off-list. :)