[Cob] non-building code areas

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Thu Oct 30 22:31:10 CST 2003

They will let you build if you have a civil engineer look over and
approval the structual integrity of your plans, in probably any place in
the U.S.     Also, you might come off to the officials as a person who
doesn't know what you're talking about, building wise and that would
cause negative to you responses.  It might be better to have an engineer
or some person with building experience to do the querying for you in
the future.   Having an in-between you and the departmetn could help.
This is only a suggestion.

Darel