[Cob] Cob vs Adobe Question (was Long, long list of earthen building links.)

phil phawn1 at excite.com
Sat Dec 13 21:49:24 CST 2003

1_ Cob
2_ cob
3_ cob

Though there is some experimenting going on in the Asheville area with adobe, I think in the longrun cob is best for our (Western NC) area.

Phil Hawn, President
The North Carolina Natural Building Coalition
http://naturalbuilder.org
cob, strawbale, cordwood and other sustainable earthbuilding techniques