[Cob] Cob pdf

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Sun Dec 14 12:31:12 CST 2003

PDF's allow you to print the current page, and even a selected group of
pages. Make sure you use the File menu/Print option, instead of the little
icon above the document on the menu bar. That prints the whole document,
with no options.
My problem with pdf's is that they are often fairly large, and take a while
to download. Might as well save them on your hard drive if they are good,
because the next time you don't have to wait for them to download.
Thanks for all you do.
Dulane