[Cob] COB: Long, long list of earthen building links.

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Mon Dec 15 17:29:28 CST 2003

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003, Amanda Peck wrote:

[snip]
> http://www.deatech.com/cobcottage/cob-workshop.html
> >From Shannon Dealy, I do believe.  Not much in the way of pictures.
[snip]

That is just the workshops page (and has no pictures), the Cob Cottage
Company home page has been changed in any case to:

   www.cobcottage.com

though the old URL still works.  The pictures page on the site actually
has between 50 and 60 pictures (though I have around 100 more that I
haven't had time to put up on their site).